Wednesday, September 4, 2013

About Me


Hello my name is Federico DeJesus and I am currently a senior at San Francisco State University. My area of study is Visual Communication or Graphic Design. My reason for going in to visual communication was my motivation of seeing my brother’s work and how he showed me his works in graphic design.  Seeing his works and how he is able to produce works that can be seen by everyone made me want to do the same. Where I get my inspiration is when I look at modern abstract art, having to observe the design give me ideas of how I should incorporate their style with my design. Now I joined the Design and Industries Department to walk my own path and improve my own skills to reach a similar goal as my brother. My vision for my self after SFSU is to be able to work where I can design and to be able to seen by everyone.


Corky
Willful
Indecisive
Perfectionist 
Animated
Stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment