Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Concept Idea Discussion


I recently redesigned their logo and I didn’t have to do much work on it as their logo is already there it just needed to lose a little bit of weight.  There were a lot of things going around the logo that feels like their identity is getting lost in it. In the redesign I kept the sun, the stars, and the swirls everything else I took out. I removed their center logo because I think that the message gets lost when people look at it.


Since I redesigned the logo I talked to one of my panel members to see what she thought and explained my reasoning for removing most of the bloat in their old logo.  I also talked to her about their colors and the colors that were chosen. I didn’t pick the standard color that would represent the Philippines because that would only target Pilipino people.  I chose the color that would get everyone’s attention because the symbol itself already represents the Philippines and there’s no need to expand on that when picking out the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment