Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Visiting IDo

I was interested in visiting the IDo program here in San Francisco State University, I was able to talk to one of the students that works with IDo and asked her a few questions on how they attract people and how people know about IDo.  I didn’t receive much of an answer but only that they do a mass email newsletter to students and parents of students about the program, but I was invited to go check out the program and to have a talk with Professor Linder, as he would provide more information.


I did visit their workspace and was able to speak with Professor Linder briefly about how IDo works and how they promote it to other people. I expected a lot of great information from him but the amount of information he provided was more than I expected from him as he talked about planning, who, why , and where the target audience was and a list of objectives that would help out with their program. Having an interview with Professor Linder gave me a lot of insight on what my goal for this project is.

No comments:

Post a Comment