Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Meeting with Allyson Cubales

October 22, 2013

I was able to meet with one of my panel members and I presented my findings and talked to her about what my center project is going to be about.  Since their website is down I was discussing with her about what should be presented first in their website. I also described to her my ideas on how the website can be re-introduced to everyone.  We talked about how it can be utilized by students as well as the teachers and how the website can be used and maintained for a long period of time.  Other things we discussed about were the reasons why the counselors don’t know much about PEP and found out that they were not informed about PEP, which verifies my research that students know more about PEP than the teachers or counselors.

No comments:

Post a Comment