Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Visiting Balboa High school


Thursday September 26, 2013


Talk to one of my panel of experts Maria Santos, one of the teachers of PEP at Longfellow Elementary School and talk more in-depth with how PEP works. Some questions came up when talking to her was how the way PEP is being funded. I have heard that they are always in need of funding so I ask more about how that work and what I found out was kind of surprising.  I’ve always have a though that they needed money to keep their program working, but that wasn’t the case as Maria have told me that they accept any kind of donation from school supplies to food or snacks for elementary students.   Other things I’ve talk about with her are how are they advertising the program in her school. Very sparingly they don’t have any kind of way to attract them, no pamphlet, not even a conversation that would help explain PEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment